Raven's Watch Her body is my canvas, painted with butterfly kisses
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
The word was repeated once more, faded slightly, as if in echo of the first. Athan did not pry anymore, knowing that the single word was enough. He figured it was some diminutive, or some name for him in Mazatl's tongue. He did not even know what language Mazatl spoke, though he knew that the boy at least understood English.

Athan leaned back to let Mazatl fit in the curve of his body, then surrounded him in his warmth. The chill of winter had not yet escaped, filling the air around them in the dark of night. He had enough fur for the both of them, however. Athan relaxed, his eyes half lidded, one ear tilted back behind him, still overprotective despite the intimacy of the moment.

He stirs suddenly as Mazatl's head moves, the boy's nose gently tracing through his fur. As the first nips descend on his chin, a soft rumble fills his chest. His eyes close as he let's the boy do as he wishes, lazily kissing him back every once and a while.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Her body is my canvas, painted with butterfly kisses - by Athanasius - April 04, 2017, 04:43 PM