Raven's Watch Her body is my canvas, painted with butterfly kisses
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sex

Athan laid back, letting his baiatel do all the work. The small, fawnish boy covered Athan's body in kisses, rubbing his body against Athan's in a soft sensual motion that suggested experience. He watches the boy's movements with a protective, claiming pleasure knowing that, however many wolves came to experience his body, the young courtesan was his now, and no one else's. 

He felt the nimble body inching down towards his groin, his leg lifting compliantly with the gentle nudge. The strigoi's amethyst eyes open, curious as to why the boy had stopped, whining softly. When it became clear to him what he was asking, Athan smirked and simply said — Go ahead, — before lifing his leg up further.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Her body is my canvas, painted with butterfly kisses - by Athanasius - April 18, 2017, 10:35 PM