Noctisardor Bypass wound three times her little throat around
41 Posts
Ooc —
touchy. the woman, for no apparent reason, near bristled and stood suddenly close to her leader. it could not be a slip on her part- Circe did not slip. backtracking but a few seconds, and realising the offending word had been ma'am, she did not know what had offended the other so. though, she decided rather quickly, it would be wise to avoid the word in the future. She schooled her expression perfectly into confusion, glancing sincerely at the two. they were wary, and why she did not know. 

then finally the woman nodded, and she allowed herself a hesitant smile, saying quickly and without hesitation. "I do. I will." she allowed her tail a quick twitch behind her, looking to the one called Gwen as she instructed her on the ways of the pack. 

perhaps, she would pass this place by. perhaps, she would do not but offer her services to them until one day she grew bored and shed her persona and moved on again. shed the false pretence of loyalty, and simply move on. she did not know yet. 

"Thank you,
Empress." she said firmly, dipping her head in respect. Ma'am bit at her tongue, but she warily kept the word in the depths of her throat, lest the other react in that strange way again.  "I will do my utmost here. she said with the air of a promise, tail flicking behind her in what looked to be constrained glee. not all of her act was a forgery- no, the best lies stemmed from truth. and truly was she glad, for if nothing else, this pack would prove a good place to settle down for a time. 

the Empress walked away then, and slowly did she lift herself from her crouch, looking to the other curiously. deciding to address the girl's actions there and then, she said softly, gaze dropping to the earth in a show of nervousness, "I- I'm sorry if I did something wrong, Semira. I don't want to start on the wrong foot." she said, slipping more fully into the guise she wore now, the traits she sought to express. sweet, friendly, and harmless. 
Messages In This Thread
wound three times her little throat around - by Circe - March 31, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: and wound three times around her neck - by Semira - March 31, 2017, 03:32 PM
RE: and wound three times around her neck - by Circe - March 31, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: and wound three times around her neck - by Semira - March 31, 2017, 04:17 PM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Gwen - March 31, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Circe - March 31, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Semira - March 31, 2017, 04:46 PM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Gwen - April 01, 2017, 05:37 AM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Circe - April 01, 2017, 07:36 AM
RE: wound three times around her neck - by Semira - April 01, 2017, 09:26 AM