Morningside Cuesta and i'll love you forever if i ever love at all
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
You look happy.

Her tail thumps on the ground at the sound of his voice. The sound of his paws alerted her and the scent filled her nose, so she did not move right away. When she hears his body thud against the ground, her wagging slows to a stop and she slowly picks herself up and sits sternal. Her bright, green eyes find his form easily and she smiles.

“The weather has been so nice,” she says quietly. The days are getting warmer and the morning chill is often less with each new day. Her head lowers and settles upon her paws, looking out the short distance between them. Most of the time, she wonders what her father and Valette are doing, how the newest puppy is doing with Kyrpton, and if Phiipa is keeping everyone safe and healthy. The pain that she is not there to help, to feel the things they feel, begin to disconnect as she wonders more and more where Grayday and his children are with the same fondness.

Adeline chuffs softly, shifting her position to crawl a few more inches closer but the edge of her soft patch turns into the harsh, prickly deep green grass. She rolls over onto her side and taps her nose on the ground with a quirk of a brow in invitation.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i'll love you forever if i ever love at all - by Addie - March 31, 2017, 08:57 PM