Morningside Cuesta all alone in a sea of stars.
"I' ʙɢɴ ʀ I' ɴ ʟʟ ʜʀ."
35 Posts
Ooc — Floof
[table width=80%][tr][td]
"Grayday," the pale woman greeted warmly, her colorless tail mimicking his in its happy motions. Her voice would forever have a weak, wispy sound to it, but she certainly sounded stronger than she had in their last encounter: a sure sign of both her mental and physical recovery. 

To his question, she gave a slow, subtle nod, her wide red eyes never leaving him as she spoke. "I am feeling much better now. The pain in my leg has almost completely dissappeared, allowing me to travel by Her light again."

She breifly tipped her head back up to face the moon, as she so often did when mentioning her diety (as if sharing an inside joke with the radiant being), but did not look up long. She had more things to say,  something she wanted to tell Day and something she wanted to ask him, so the waning moon above couldn't hold her attention as long as it usually did. Her gaze quickly fell upon Grayday once more and lingered for a moment before she dropped her head this time, pointing her nose down at the once badly injured foreleg while gingerly holding the limb out. Damaged flesh was still there, but it had clearly healed since they'd last seen each other.

"I've been keeping it clean, too," she informed with just a hint of a smile. Nimue didn't entirely understand why dirt and debris were so bad for a wound (she could feel it; that didn't she understood it), but she did know it felt better when it was clean, so she'd been taking after Grayday's and Adeline's example in grooming habbits. Even now, the leg glistened a little, suggesting she'd gone over the wound with her tongue not too long ago. Her eyes searched his indistinguishable face for a reaction, perhaps expecting him to be happy with her actions, before she lifted her head back up to properly face him. 

Her wagging tail fell slack now as she considered her next question, head tilting to the side a little. "I smell many more than just you and I, brother..." This prompted her to briefly look around, as if expecting to see the blurred shapes of other wolves around them. With the freshness of the scents under her nose and the fact that some wolves perfectly blended in with the night sky, it was entirely possible the two weren't alone right now, but Nimue still couldn't conclude that on her own. "Is this your family...?"

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
all alone in a sea of stars. - by Nimue - March 31, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Grayday Sr. - March 31, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Nimue - April 01, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Grayday Sr. - April 02, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Nimue - April 03, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Grayday Sr. - April 17, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Nimue - April 22, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Grayday Sr. - April 24, 2017, 09:50 PM