Morningside Cuesta all alone in a sea of stars.
"I' ʙɢɴ ʀ I' ɴ ʟʟ ʜʀ."
35 Posts
Ooc — Floof
You're fine ^^
[table width=80%][tr][td]
Her mind only stalled for a moment when he mentioned something about “the kids” and how it’d be “good for them to see more of the world”. In the days between now and when they’d first met, she had forgotten that tiny detail about Grayday, that he was a father and did, in fact, have kids. After a mere second of pondering it though, she quickly remembered him mentioning it and the confusion fled her spacey mind as swiftly as it entered.

Ah, so these children of his were the reason he went wandering. Well, of course she saw no harm in that, wandering. It was truly a blessed experience to see all that the Sister and Mother had to offer… even if Grayday and his pups did not particularly believe in such deities. Travel was great for everyone. She wondered more about his children now… Did they like the traveling? What were they like? What was it like to have them? She was a stranger to the concept of child rearing, for multiple reasons, and wished to know more, regarded the concept with the same dreamy fascination that she regarded everything with… but it seemed, however, it was not her turn to ask the questions.

“What about you? What are you doing here?”

A strange question, she thought, but only because she knew why and he didn’t. It did not take her long to think of an answer, but she turned her attention away from him anyway, staring off into the distance in that oh so Nimue way, signifying she was thinking and seeing beyond. She was here to see Grayday again… Did she really need more of a reason? Something quietly whispered that she did, but she couldn’t think of anything else, couldn’t give a name to the feeling that drove her to seek familiarity. So she looked back to him, innocent and doe eyed as usual.

“I was wandering near and discovered your scent. I wished to see you again.”

Her tail presumed its lazy wag, backing the sincerity of her words. Even after saying it, the answer didn’t feel… whole… but it was all she had.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
all alone in a sea of stars. - by Nimue - March 31, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Grayday Sr. - March 31, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Nimue - April 01, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Grayday Sr. - April 02, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Nimue - April 03, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Grayday Sr. - April 17, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Nimue - April 22, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: all alone in a sea of stars. - by Grayday Sr. - April 24, 2017, 09:50 PM