Bramblepoint sweet child o mine
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —

for a while, it was but her and her turbulent emotions, fear and sorrow and a sick feeling that lay coiled within her chest. there too was hate, a scolding voice that grew in volume and was directed at herself. should have listened to Valette. should have been less naive. should have fought back harder- why didn't you fight back? why did you freeze, instead of run? over and over did the voice repeat, when she was alone, with nothing but herself and the voice inside. 

but noise in the silence had her head snap around, gaze settling after a moment of panic on the form of Rannoch. he spoke, words kind and familiar, with no hint of the fear or uncertainty that had been present on his features when they had first met. she smiled, pushing away the weight that lingered, the fear of the wraith. they lingered still, yet were not her sole focus anymore. she shifted, and for a moment was glad that her body was not subject to the same injuries as her face. her head shook in an obvious no, a breath slipped by her fangs in a hollow-sounding chuff.
Messages In This Thread
sweet child o mine - by Keoni - April 02, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 02, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Keoni - April 23, 2017, 09:21 AM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 23, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Keoni - May 13, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 14, 2017, 04:50 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Keoni - May 14, 2017, 05:22 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 14, 2017, 05:32 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Keoni - May 14, 2017, 06:20 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 15, 2017, 10:20 AM