Dragoncrest Cliffs 8 turkey songs for your thanksgiving playlist
139 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Pack Activity 
I meant to do this earlier in the week, but oops! This will be the main thread for the dinner and in a couple of days, I'll start the second thread, but in the meantime use this to start the respective threads with your partners based on the information here. And if you don't mind, please tag me in your new threads so I can link them here and pin them! Please reply and have your thread started by Saturday, April 8th. @Dio @Eske @Xan @Hush @Tirgatao @Kendra @Asherah @Corranochender. (@Anatha, @Elohim are welcome to cameo here and watch as well as join any of the other threads to watch)

He and @Melchior had found the turkeys early that morning. Eight of them! Both of them immediately knew the meaning of it—plus he’d heard about wintam dina on the mountain and the beast it had given them now. And here, turkeys scrambled in surprise when they’d stumbled upon them. They aren’t frightened of them long as the pair back up and make their way to the lake, keeping their calls low so not to startle the wild birds any more than they had already. Between the two of them, they managed to find the others and together the brothers lead them back to the borders.

Between their barrier and the tangle in the distance, the same eight turkeys have gathered. They’d established their teams a moment prior, breaking off toward a respective turkey.
Messages In This Thread
8 turkey songs for your thanksgiving playlist - by Arlo - April 02, 2017, 07:18 PM