Noctisardor Bypass just the two of us
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra's head snapped up from the meal she had caught, when Noor's howl sounded. The fact that the call was for her, and from someone who disliked her made it only that much more interesting. Taking the remainder of her prey she tore away the parts she had eaten from, leaving the untouched parts for Noor. Cebra had a feeling that this was about her being pregnant, and about the two of them having litters. Despite the naturally protective and competitive instincts that surfaced within her she still felt no ill will toward Noor, especially knowing the situation.

Making her way toward Noor she chuffed through the mouthful of fur she held in her jaws, and dropped the meat before the carrying woman. "I brought you the untouched part of my meal. Before we speak I just want to say that despite the...situations between us I dont hate you, and I do wish to help you out as much as I can before I reach the later stages of my pregnancy" she spoke awkwardly, shuffling her paws in the dirt a bit but her words were true.
Messages In This Thread
just the two of us - by Noor - April 03, 2017, 12:39 AM
RE: just the two of us - by Illecebra - April 03, 2017, 09:56 AM
RE: just the two of us - by Noor - April 03, 2017, 01:01 PM
RE: just the two of us - by Illecebra - April 03, 2017, 03:15 PM
RE: just the two of us - by Noor - April 07, 2017, 10:21 AM
RE: just the two of us - by Illecebra - April 07, 2017, 03:50 PM
RE: just the two of us - by Noor - April 15, 2017, 04:44 PM
RE: just the two of us - by Illecebra - April 16, 2017, 08:55 AM