Otter Creek Yeah, I'm afraid
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
Forward-dated to the evening. Minor PP, lemme know if you’d like anything to be changed. ♥ For @Astrid; in-text tag is for reference only.

It had been so long since his last trip beyond the pack’s borders, a realization that he wasn’t entirely sure he liked, but definitely understood; his body was aging, and so he could not travel the same distances that he had in his youth. This trip, however, was one that he would make no matter the consequences. When last he had been visited by one of his daughters, she had shared the location of her home and even extended an invitation for him to visit, which he fully intended to take her up on. That morning, the Inuk stationed himself along the borders and completed a short patrol, before returning to the depths of the woods. There he found his daughter, Astrid, with whom he exchanged few words prior to inviting her along on his trip; it would be good for her to get out of the woods for a bit, and he wished to spend more time with her. It was later in the day, after evening had rolled around, that the duo set off—but not without Kove first lifting his muzzle towards the sky and loosing a howl, informing @Damien and the rest of the pack of what they were doing.

When the creek was reached, he moved along its bank, coming to a stop just before it snaked its way up into the mountains. Turning towards his daughter, he said, “You’ll want to be careful here. The path is slippery.” Rather than proceeding up into the mountains, however, he settled down near to the water and lapped at its surface, offering his throat some much-needed hydration. As he did so, he considered what next he might say, knowing that he had some news to share before they proceeded any further. Ceasing his drinking, he gave a slow shake of his head, eyes finding their way towards his daughter. The news, he decided, could wait. Instead, he asked, “Are you excited to be going on a trip?” He wished to learn more about his children, as well as figure out which one he could relate to the most.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
Yeah, I'm afraid - by Kove - April 03, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm afraid - by Nocturnal - April 03, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm afraid - by Kove - April 04, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm afraid - by Nocturnal - April 07, 2017, 05:24 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm afraid - by Kove - April 25, 2017, 11:10 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm afraid - by Nocturnal - April 29, 2017, 07:27 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm afraid - by Kove - May 23, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm afraid - by Nocturnal - May 25, 2017, 06:18 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm afraid - by Kove - June 06, 2017, 10:48 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm afraid - by Nocturnal - June 11, 2017, 05:55 AM