Dragoncrest Cliffs Traveling the line of this vertigo
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She doesn’t have the answers for Wildfire as she speaks of their lost children, turning her nose to place kisses where she can while she clung to her. Her mate’s trembling body causes her own to rattle and she holds her close, humming quietly as the only source of comfort she can think of. She doesn’t have answers for Antler, or Phoenix; if there was something she could change to bring them back, to make them strong and healthy as the other three, she would, but she knows there’s nothing either of them to do.

“There is nothing we can do for them. Dwelling on them can’t be good for the three still here. I wish they were still here, but they do not have the life ahead. They do,” she final tells her though she is uncertain how much comfort it will bring or if it will completely backfire in her face.

Do you love them?

Thuringwethil tightens her jaw at the question, staring down at the little wiggling bodies on the ground of their den. They’d gotten so big in the last few weeks and Blixen has worked on her heart in ways that surprised her. Robin has taken another part and Artaax had his own. Is the love any different because they are hers, with Wildfire, than the puppies across the way in Portia’s den? Puppies she hasn’t even seen but she does not feel compelled to and Thuringwethil still comes back, provides, and does the things she needs to because, “yes. I do. And I love you. I won’t… I won’t make you stay with them if you don’t want to but… I don’t think you should leave them.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
Traveling the line of this vertigo - by Wildfire - April 03, 2017, 08:43 AM
RE: Traveling the line of this vertigo - by Antumbra - April 05, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: Traveling the line of this vertigo - by Wildfire - April 06, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: Traveling the line of this vertigo - by Antumbra - April 15, 2017, 03:34 PM
RE: Traveling the line of this vertigo - by Wildfire - April 17, 2017, 07:52 AM
RE: Traveling the line of this vertigo - by Antumbra - April 18, 2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Traveling the line of this vertigo - by Wildfire - April 19, 2017, 09:04 AM
RE: Traveling the line of this vertigo - by Antumbra - April 19, 2017, 02:38 PM