Golden Glade How can I ever be a normal pack member?
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Private 
Papa thread! @Reek

Tapat was often found in the area around the den. He was getting more familiar with these woods, as it took a longer time for him to get familiar with certain places. The pup was often quite worry free. But he was starting to notice the influx of warrior trainings. Every time his mother spoke begin stance he didn't know what he needed to do. He would have to look at his brother. His perfect brother. Tapat loved his brother, and he could never hate him. But he also wanted to be good at something. The only thing he was good at was forgetting.

He bit his bottom lip as he laid in the entrance to the den. He wondered how he could start to remember or why he couldn't remember things in the first place. When he thought of warrior techniques his mind drew a blank. What would be his role in this pack if he couldn't even remember what his task was. The pup felt useless and a burden.
Messages In This Thread
How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Tapat - April 06, 2017, 06:07 AM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Reek - April 06, 2017, 09:24 PM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Tapat - April 09, 2017, 10:06 AM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Reek - April 19, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Tapat - April 21, 2017, 05:48 AM