Golden Glade How can I ever be a normal pack member?
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat smelled his father approaching. He was not sure if he was happy about that. Once he saw his father Tapat realized that he was happy to see him. Maybe his father could give him some pointers or soothe his worry. The pup looked gloomy when he approached. He slowly pushed himself into a sitting position. The teenage shrugged lightly and battered his murky golden eyes at him.

"How can I ever a good pack member if I can't remember?," he asked his father. "Mama wants to train us how to fight. And fighting seems important but I can't remember what to do or where to hit, and....," he paused. "I don't even wanna fight," he admitted then, glancing at his father. He felt like a loser. His bother was good at all the things they asked of them.[/b][/b]
Messages In This Thread
How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Tapat - April 06, 2017, 06:07 AM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Reek - April 06, 2017, 09:24 PM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Tapat - April 09, 2017, 10:06 AM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Reek - April 19, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Tapat - April 21, 2017, 05:48 AM