Golden Glade How can I ever be a normal pack member?
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
To be honest, Reek felt that fighting didn't really suit his kind natured son. But Jhala was insistent that everyone learned to fight, and Reek agreed in most cases. He wanted his boys to be protected; their safety ensured. He wanted them to be able to defend themselves as well, lest he not be able to save the day like he and Jhala had when Laurel turned her teeth against her own kin. It was all smart on paper -- but in practice, Reek was unsure what it would spell for his most fragile son. In practice, Reek could now see that it wasn't working in Tapat's case.

"You know," Reek started, "I think there might be some other things that you could do around here that could help out. I mean, fighting isn't everything." He would have to be careful saying that around Jhala. She was both primed and bred for that sort of thing. "Maybe we could learn plants. I was a little younger than you when my mom started teaching me how to be a healer. You could be like your old man, how 'bout that?" Hopefully, Tapat wasn't old enough to think that was totally lame yet.
Messages In This Thread
How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Tapat - April 06, 2017, 06:07 AM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Reek - April 06, 2017, 09:24 PM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Tapat - April 09, 2017, 10:06 AM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Reek - April 19, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Tapat - April 21, 2017, 05:48 AM