Golden Glade How can I ever be a normal pack member?
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat perked up his ears as his father suggested that perhaps a healer would be something for him to do. Just like his father. He instantly felt a big pressure coming down on him. What is he wasn't good enough? Or couldn't remember the right plant and gave the wrong one. He let out a soft puppy sounding wince. He battered his murky golden eyes up at his dark-colored father.

"Dad," he sighed and cast his eyes down in shame. "I don't think the medical field would be something for me." Tapat did not even feel like explaining why. It was obvious, right? He was not good with remembering things. It would take ages for him to learn how to treat someone's illness or injury. "It is okay, Dad. I think I just have to live with the fact that I won't be good at anything."
Messages In This Thread
How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Tapat - April 06, 2017, 06:07 AM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Reek - April 06, 2017, 09:24 PM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Tapat - April 09, 2017, 10:06 AM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Reek - April 19, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: How can I ever be a normal pack member? - by Tapat - April 21, 2017, 05:48 AM