Noctisardor Bypass wont' stop till you can't see straight
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
You guys are more than welcome to continue without me, Gwen's left the scene now!

Gwen clearly got the message from Cebra, and she gave the woman a short nod of understanding. Of course, she could not accuse Circe, not without enough evidence, so she refrained from making any sort of assumption else she might wrongly punish someone. But even so, she had to find the culprit, and fast. She did not want anyone hurt, especially not now that there were pups on the way.

Before she could say anything, Illecebra turned on Circe. Not physically, but she did start suggesting that the dark woman had indeed been the one to try and poison them all. While Gwen could easily have asked Cebra to stop making an assumption, she did not. In fact, she was rather intent to listen to what the pregnant wolfess had to say. After all, there could be some vital information and clues to who the culprit was.

"It better not be you, Circe." She stated with a blank expression, followed with a sigh, staring at the raven before turning and flicking her tail. "Rhona might have some Yarrow - go find her. I will let the others know what has happened." They all needed to be on guard now. The Empress would have to keep a close eye on everyone to see if she could catch them doing anything suspicious. The icy wolfess began to pad away, pausing once more to glance at the others before finally leaving to patrol the borders. It would be good to take a small break so that she could think.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Circe - April 07, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Gwen - April 08, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Semira - April 08, 2017, 04:18 PM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Circe - April 08, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Gwen - May 03, 2017, 09:26 AM