Bramblepoint i have reached these lands but newly
288 Posts
Ooc — KJ
@Lyra and @Hydra are also welcome to this super backdated thread if you feel so inclined, Laur and Steph ♥

“Alya,” Cypress said automatically, even though he knew full well at this point that she hadn’t been exaggerating about her likeness to her sisters. His voice was unusually warm, the syllables of her name drawn out slow as he danced a sprightly circle around him. He twisted his head to watch her, then whipped it around so he could keep on watching her — an unfortunate decision that left him dizzy. Maybe he would’ve been dizzy anyway. “You got taller, darlin’,” he grinned at her, the left corner of his mouth twitching as it tried to mimic its fully functional twin. “I’m sorry I didn’t come back sooner.” His cheeks grew warm beneath his fur at the renewed scent and sight of her — a reaction that was perplexing and a little annoying, if he was being honest. “D’you feel like hearing a story?” He was restless, his large paws unusually itchy as he fidgeted a crudely-drawn circle of his own around the girl. “You don’t have a leaf,” he realized, flustered. “You’re Alya, though, aren’t you?”
Messages In This Thread
i have reached these lands but newly - by Cypress - April 08, 2017, 05:32 PM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Alya - June 03, 2017, 01:11 PM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Cypress - June 10, 2017, 05:46 AM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Lyra - June 10, 2017, 09:30 AM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Alya - June 25, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Cypress - July 15, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Lyra - July 24, 2017, 11:09 AM
RE: i have reached these lands but newly - by Alya - August 27, 2017, 05:49 PM