Hideaway Strath nothing in comparison to that one minute
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock watches the babe as it squirms and moved, pleased that she had the energy to do so even if she has not been as eager as her siblings. Hemlock reached down to nudge the bundle of herbs over towards her Banrion, giving a small smile. "We are doing better than expected," She responds, viridian gaze still on the pale female. "I worried, but she came back - she refused and still she fights." Hemlock was proud of the little child, of the creature she was no doubt meant to be. Of course there was a worry - many cubs were lost to their first few months and there was no promise that any of them would make it. Still, she had the hope that all of these would. "How are you doing?" She asked her leader, a small smile on her face for him too. There was no hiding her fondness for each of the Fearghal family. They had truly become her own. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
nothing in comparison to that one minute - by Arturo - April 09, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: nothing in comparison to that one minute - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 01:12 AM