Hideaway Strath nothing in comparison to that one minute
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

There was nothing but fondness in her eyes as she watched the way Eirlys moved, her little paws set in motion. It had been a long time since she had seen children so small and she cherished these tiny movements and the shift of her body as she grew to accommodate the spirit within her. Hemlock knew some of Lotte's heritage, her proud Tundran upbringing, but their stories seemed vastly different in the ways of their respective clans. It was a silly desire but Hemlock would have wanted more of them here, with her, to give her part of her home here in what was her new paradise. Even though they had family in each other, Hemlock knew the ache of missing siblings and cousins and even broken mothers who needed tending to like children.

Arturo gave a near cryptic response but she did not fret over what it might have brought. They have known one another so long now, it seems a lifetime ago - and Arturo has been a fixture in many of the important events of her life. "You have outlets and supportive ears for the times you do need that release." Hemlock offered with a smile, knowing that between herself and Lotte they would both be sounding boards for the troubles that he fretted over. A quiet sort of sense drew over her at his question, and Hemlock felt that pain in her again. "I fear that Sirius and the little bears will be as close as I come to motherhood." She admitted. "I was more open to the idea than Palisander - and he... Well. He was a fluke. I did not expect to love. Still, I do not."  Hemlock could scarcely put into words how accomplished she felt; she did not quake or cower when she was in the presence of males buy still she did not trust them beyond those that carried their banner.

"Should all the stars align again I would not be opposed to the idea. It would take a great deal of work from the heavens though, I imagine." She decided to end on a more playful note; she would not reject the notion of children but she certainly couldn't make them on her own after all. She would be content with the babies she could love and cherish as their godparents and guardian, toeing a careful line between her place and her hearts desire.

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
nothing in comparison to that one minute - by Arturo - April 09, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: nothing in comparison to that one minute - by Hemlock - May 25, 2017, 09:00 AM