Hideaway Strath nothing in comparison to that one minute
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
“No,” The gangster admits as Hemlock’s gentle and surprisingly (to Arturo at least) affectionate touch lingers upon his flesh where she nuzzles against him. “but it is a topic worth discussing with her if you are considering it.” Arturo tells Hemlock, smoky, accented voice lingering in a contemplative state. He cannot pretend to know how Lotte will react to such a conversation. He is aware of her jealous tendencies but he also knows how much Hemlock means to her …would she deny Hemlock a family …little ones of her own simply because Arturo offers to be the father? He doesn’t know and does not attempt to fill Hemlock with empty promises he cannot deliver on in regards to the matter. He can offer to give her children, he can offer to be just as much a father to them as he is to the Lotturo’s or not a father at all if Hemlock would prefer it but he cannot and will not speak for his wife. “Of course.” Arturo murmurs in soft agreement. Children, after all, are no small matter. He shifts his weight once more, careful not to disrupt Eirlys. He glimpses down at the slumbering snowdrop tucked against him and cannot help but wonder what children born of Hemlock and himself would look like. It is a contemplation born out of nothing but mere curiosity and it fades just as quickly as he received it.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
nothing in comparison to that one minute - by Arturo - April 09, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: nothing in comparison to that one minute - by Arturo - June 09, 2017, 03:08 AM