Hideaway Strath nothing in comparison to that one minute
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

The slight burn of contact is more because of the charge of emotions in the moment. Hemlock is certain of that, just as she is certain that discussing it with Lotte would have to be with caution. Her Banrion is rightful protective of her status and her mate and that is something that Hemlock does not consider out of the ordinary at all. She is not afraid of her, not in the sense others might have been, but Lotte matters greatly to her and Hemlock had no aims to upset her. 

"They would be handsome things," Hemlock murmured softly, her viridian gaze on the sleeping children. She wondered if the children she bore would be as bright as she was, their pelts chased by the smoke of Arturo's heritage. Perhaps it was vanity, but she could not see a combination that did not bring about a beautiful child; but then, what mother did not find their young to be beautiful? "I will bring it up with Lotte, at some point." Hemlock said with a small smile. "If we were fortunate, we wouldn't have to worried until the height of summer. Let the children grow more, but then... Such things rarely wait for proper timing."  Maybe with all she'd been through such a thing would be impossible - who knew. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
nothing in comparison to that one minute - by Arturo - April 09, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: nothing in comparison to that one minute - by Hemlock - June 17, 2017, 01:32 AM