Hideaway Strath nothing in comparison to that one minute
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

At his little tease there is a ghost of a smile on her face, her eyes drifting down to Eirlys and then over to the other puppies nestled in their pile. "Well. It's that or one, or both , of us get chased off." Hemlock said with a quiet laugh- but that possibility is very, very real. She gave a resolute nod to his statement that they would worry about it later. They had time. Of that she was certain. How much? That part was the question. 

After a bit Hemlock let her head rest on her paws, her eyes growing more heavy. Before she dozed off she decided to stand, nudging Arturo gently. "I should check in and see what trouble Sirius has gotten into." She murmured quietly. She would find the boy, maybe corral him for a nap. "Hopefully I will see you again." She said with a flash of a smile before departing the whelping area to go chase her own ward down. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
nothing in comparison to that one minute - by Arturo - April 09, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: nothing in comparison to that one minute - by Hemlock - June 26, 2017, 09:31 PM