Cedar Sweep an escape from reality
241 Posts
Ooc —
Andalusia drew nearer the other as she spoke, ears cupped and head turned in a receptive and curious tilt, and ducked beneath a final branch to see the medic with greater clarity. The other stood as a vibrant splash against the storm-shadowed forest, and the way she spoke of healing struck a revence through the Ostrega's eyes. She had grown up knee-deep in mud for other reasons, and had only begun to consider the mantle of medic more seriously in the latter half of life. To be before one who had trained from birth...

"Not specifically," Andalusia admitted to the girl, and lowered herself to her haunches. An idea played in her mind, and she toyed with the thought. "But maybe you could help me. I've knowledge of some herbs and remedies, but I reckon my experience doesn't come close to yours." Andalusia didn't want to keep the other long, lest she find no herbs for herself and her little ones before the brewing storm unfurled. But the medic had asked, and the Ostrega didn't know the next time she would meet a wolf with experience like hers. How could she pass this up?

"My pack lives in a place where there's hardly a lick of dry ground to walk on, quite different than any land I've lived in before. I came out here to look for herbs I'm familiar with. And in times like this, distant travel is fine, but I'd be a fool to assume we'd be able to afford the time if something serious comes up." She drew in a deep breath, and cast the girl a defeated grin. "All's this to say, if I might be bold enough to ask, are you familiar with what bounty marshes have to offer? Anything would do us well in trying times, and from experience, I know those times are goin' to come."
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
an escape from reality - by Hemlock - April 13, 2017, 01:31 AM
RE: an escape from reality - by Andalusia - April 15, 2017, 01:32 AM
RE: an escape from reality - by Hemlock - April 15, 2017, 02:49 AM
RE: an escape from reality - by Andalusia - April 22, 2017, 09:14 PM
RE: an escape from reality - by Hemlock - April 23, 2017, 01:12 AM
RE: an escape from reality - by Andalusia - April 30, 2017, 11:39 AM
RE: an escape from reality - by Hemlock - June 29, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: an escape from reality - by Andalusia - July 06, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: an escape from reality - by Hemlock - July 24, 2017, 08:57 PM