Cedar Sweep an escape from reality
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

It was always a good thing when there was no immediate need to have a remedy. If there had been, Hemlock might have even offered to go with them to heal their injured but that was far beyond what she was trying to accomplish. She'd been set on finding herbs and while she still had that chance the exchange of knowledge was also a worthy cause. "There is Celandine - it is a yellow flower but a softer color than marigold." She offered with a small smile, "But if you suspect a poison or snake bite, I would suggest snakeroot - a white taller flowered plant. It can help counteract the poison and mildly treat the pain. Poppy is a good option to help with pain but you must be careful. Too much can also kill." And that was something no healer wanted on their hands. "For stomachaches you should be able to find watermint easily, they like moist areas. It's a taller flower with a large pale bloom. It will help with stomach pains." She couldn't think of others at the moment, but, she'd provided a few alternatives that should help. 

"How long have you practiced?" She asked - wondering if there were any particular skills that Andalusia had learned that she might benefit from as well. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
an escape from reality - by Hemlock - April 13, 2017, 01:31 AM
RE: an escape from reality - by Andalusia - April 15, 2017, 01:32 AM
RE: an escape from reality - by Hemlock - April 15, 2017, 02:49 AM
RE: an escape from reality - by Andalusia - April 22, 2017, 09:14 PM
RE: an escape from reality - by Hemlock - April 23, 2017, 01:12 AM
RE: an escape from reality - by Andalusia - April 30, 2017, 11:39 AM
RE: an escape from reality - by Hemlock - June 29, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: an escape from reality - by Andalusia - July 06, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: an escape from reality - by Hemlock - July 24, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: an escape from reality - by Andalusia - August 11, 2017, 11:51 AM