Hideaway Strath oh there's a great big beautiful tomorrow
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo notices the dark look he is given by his wife despite that it melts away as quick as it crosses her visage. She does not elaborate upon it and he does not bring it up. Though he cannot necessarily sympathize with her on the aspect of being a new mother he remembers Duana and though the two could not be more different in temperament and personality he keeps his first experience with a new mother in mind to inculcate patience. Even the gangster himself must re-learn how to be a father to newborns. It isn’t necessarily something one simply forgets but it has been over a year since he has sired newborns last and the more recent memory of raising Chusi cannot be used as lessons for she’d been at least three months old (if he had to guess) when he’d taken her beneath his proverbial wing. A soft smile tugs at the corners of Arturo’s lips as Lotte mentions that Ceallach is the handsomest of their boys because the boy resembles him closely. “I hope his features are more wolf than mine,” Arturo admits after a stretch of silence as his fiery gaze settles upon Molly for a long moment even as he speaks of Ceallach. It slides, then, to Ceallach who has pressed his head against Eirlys’. “I do not wish for my children to suffer the oppression I have endured.” Even into adulthood there are wolves who raise their noses at him, look down upon him as if he is their lesser because he is coywolf. What Arturo lacked in physical strength he made up for in sharp intellect and ruthless execution. The gangster lapses into silence for a long moment, content to watch his children before his gaze rises to seek Lotte’s moonbeam own as he bends his muzzle towards Ceallach with the intention to brush it against the boy’s spine before he aims to the same to Molly, Roar and last Eirlys. “Eirlys is the strongest.” Arturo ruminates deciding that it is only fair she bears a superlative, too. Even if she does not survive to see her first year the fact that she lives still and for as long as she has proves there is strength to her spirit.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
oh there's a great big beautiful tomorrow - by Ceallach - April 13, 2017, 03:28 AM
RE: oh there's a great big beautiful tomorrow - by Arturo - April 26, 2017, 04:19 PM