Big Salmon Lake 'cause it's home, but it's gone
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
lmao, mato got carried away. :p

[table width=85%][tr][td]
The next question that spills from Rannoch’s lips capitalizes upon Mato’s sole interest in all he knows to be the entire world. The druid is not a beast made for conversations of silence — nor it’s accompanying discomfort — and idle pleasantries. His temperament and attention span, much like an imperial house cat’s, will not linger in those situations. It oft gives the impression that he is imperious (and perhaps in that, it is not entirely wrong). He does not respond right away, as with before, he gives it careful consideration because in this case the druid does need to think back to the point he realized he was bewitched by the stars and further that he felt a connection with the earth. The latter is more easy to pinpoint than the first, admittedly. “I have always liked the stars, I suppose,” As far back as he can remember, anyway. Whether that was expressly true or not he couldn’t say with absolute certainty for he was a child and his interests were so fickle and fleeting. “searching for constellations for fun became a dedication when I realized that you can navigate by them if you know how to map them.” The Wilds were a lot bigger than he ever realized and there were so many places he had yet to venture within them, thus he imagines it is easy to get lost in which case a navigator would no doubt be useful, or so he thinks anyway. “I suppose in a way it comes from my father who taught me about the cycle of life and death and rebirth. He taught me that as the earth nurtures and protects us we, too, must nurture and protect her. I drew the conclusion that by ensuring that the earth is cared for that we become her Guardians.” Sebastian had lain the foundations out before Mato and the druid had taken to it with rampant vigor. It was much more than Rannoch has asked for (as it was the druid could have settled for the beginning: for as long as I can remember) but he is easily carried away by his passions and is eager to share his view of things knowing, now, how very unique it seems to be to the view of others. Cypress helped to put that into a clearer view for Mato. While the empyrean saw strength, wisdom, a gift in a tree the austere raven had simply seen a tree.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
'cause it's home, but it's gone - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 15, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: 'cause it's home, but it's gone - by rip gemini - April 15, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: 'cause it's home, but it's gone - by rip gemini - April 15, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: 'cause it's home, but it's gone - by rip gemini - April 16, 2017, 04:45 AM
RE: 'cause it's home, but it's gone - by rip gemini - April 17, 2017, 06:05 PM
RE: 'cause it's home, but it's gone - by rip gemini - April 29, 2017, 06:03 AM
RE: 'cause it's home, but it's gone - by rip gemini - May 21, 2017, 01:54 PM