Sawtooth Spire we have built cathedrals out of spite and splintered bone
midnight storm beneath the stars
21 Posts
Ooc —
There is an obvious inequality between the two of them, despite each being a wanderer in their own right. The male holds himself with a level of such prestige that it is obvious to Ynes (and perhaps any other wolves he had come across) that he is a leader, whether born or created. She refuses to allow him to see how intimidated she is by this aura of power, and rises slowly to attention, all the while making sure to avoid offense. It seems that he will allow her the night, which gives her enough time to sort out her plans. I am Ynes, she tells him, My home is in an eastern territory, far away from this region. 

A slight accent rings her words, though it is barely enough to be noticed. Ynes speaks this common tongue with a native-like fluency, albeit for the wrong reasons. You don' have to tell me where you come from, she assures him, showing a bit of her foreign origins with a slight mispronunciation. I can leave this side of the territory now if you would prefer to be alone.
"Silent Nyx shrouded the west in her own colour, and scored the sky across with her own starry cloak."
Nonnus, Dionysiaca 18. 160 ff
Messages In This Thread
RE: we have built cathedrals out of spite and splintered bone - by Ynes - April 18, 2017, 07:22 PM