Hideaway Strath You got me helpless
Blocking my life is the fear of my future.
39 Posts
Ooc — Belle
All Welcome 
AW, August is just relaxing!

August had been out and tried her paw at hunting yesterday, and today she had tried to help mark the borders. She wanted to help - now that she was allowed to. It seemed, after all, that her previous life was so different to everybody elses. It was... odd. But she felt as though she was beginning to grow accustomed to the new way of living. She remained, however, Declan's little mouse. At least for now.

After tending to his small wound a few weeks ago, August had realised that perhaps her knowledge on plants and healing might come in handy. And besides, she liked it. She enjoyed studying new herbs and finding new ways to use them. It was this that had led her to begin working toward the caregiver trade. For it was not only being a medic that she found interesting, but also pups. The maiden had found that she adored pups. Just... everything about them.

Now the girl lay in the Strath, simply relaxing. She would do some more hunting in a bit, perhaps, but for now she was settled and, maybe even happy. Which was a feeling that before her time in the Teekon, she had never experienced. She loved it.
Caregiver: 1/5
Messages In This Thread
You got me helpless - by August - April 16, 2017, 08:47 AM
RE: You got me helpless - by Hemlock - April 16, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: You got me helpless - by August - April 26, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: You got me helpless - by Hemlock - May 02, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: You got me helpless - by August - May 03, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: You got me helpless - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 01:39 AM
RE: You got me helpless - by August - May 13, 2017, 10:53 AM
RE: You got me helpless - by Hemlock - June 26, 2017, 09:45 PM