Neverwinter Forest walk up to me, expecting words
All we are is dust in the wind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
[table width=80%][tr][td]

Hadn't Prialux been blessed with the apparition of a kind stranger such as Kitsch had been, she would have seen the end of her short life too soon. Her pale angel, although hardly self-sufficient, had warned off death and given her one more chance, and for that Prialux was grateful... Grateful bur ever watchful, fearful of being abandoned yet again and that feeling would hardly if ever fade away.

The young sylph meets her guardian's touch with a faint smile, she was tired and wanted to get somewhere safe already. She looks up to her blue eyes to find the anxiousness vibrating within, and it passes on to her immediately. Are we there? she asks fearfully, looking nervously at Kitsch from behind. The acidic feeling in her gut is the result of a mixture between utter panic of how she'll be received and relief of finally seeing a progress in her life. There was always uncertainty, a cold and stinging fear that everything will go to ruin once again, but Prialux stands still behind her pale angel, hoping dearly that she wasn't dreaming.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
walk up to me, expecting words - by Kitsch - April 16, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: walk up to me, expecting words - by Prialux - April 26, 2017, 11:38 AM