Stone Circle The circle of life
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Private 
For @Valette only, but may open it up later to everyone else! Keeping some injuries vague, since the fight thread isn't finished yet.

Steady limped into the territory, his front left leg useless to him as it dangled from his body. The muscles had been torn, and he was pretty sure they wouldn't be usable again. Blood poured from the wounds, and try as he might to get it to stop, it just seemed to keep coming. His whole body felt sore, and all he wanted was to lay down and go to sleep. But, he wouldn't, couldn't, do that before coming home. 

In the back of his mind, he knew the unseen injuries were worse than the ones that could be seen. But, right now, all he wanted was to see his love. Once he was fully in the territory, he sat back on his haunches and let out a short, weak howl, calling for her. It was all he could muster.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The circle of life - by Steady - April 17, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: The circle of life - by RIP Valette - April 17, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Steady - April 23, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: The circle of life - by RIP Valette - April 24, 2017, 03:51 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Steady - April 25, 2017, 08:15 AM
RE: The circle of life - by RIP Valette - April 25, 2017, 09:31 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Steady - May 06, 2017, 08:17 AM
RE: The circle of life - by RIP Valette - May 06, 2017, 01:41 PM