Firefly Glen everything about you is so overwhelming
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
"Packs nearby can sometimes be a good thing" she thought aloud, turning to see his reaction. "Alliances and all that." They were all young, and should a wandering pack of adults decide to come knocking on their doorstep, well Rose doubted they'd have a good chance of fending them off. Besides, she assumed this was the first time Rannoch had taken on such a burden of leading others, and she thought he might want to consult with an experienced leader on ways to keep peace. Trial and error would only get him so far before somebody else decided they were better fit to lead and challenged him for his rank.

As for his question regarding the territory, "It provides the necessities we need to survive while also sheltering us from the elements." An open field would not support them against snow or rain and would not protect them from the sun's violent rays in the upcoming summer. "It also has plenty of vegetation for me to use," she said while glancing up at the thick cover above them. "I wouldn't have to travel so far to get the herbs I need." She understood this was selfish of her, but she was determined to answer his question with honesty.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 17, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 18, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 18, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 19, 2017, 07:40 AM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 19, 2017, 11:55 AM