Firefly Glen everything about you is so overwhelming
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
She smiled sweetly when he reassured her she was vital to the youthful group. It felt good to be needed, to be necessary. She leaned back to tip her head to the sky, her eyes full of wonder as she watch the cloud through the thick canopy. It was only when the grayscale male spoke again did she lower her head.

At first she was confused. Did she hear him correctly? He elaborated on his previous question while simultaneously confirming her own. "You don't have to go through all that trouble," she quickly rushed out. She assumed he already had his paws full with leading the group and keeping everyone in check, she certainly didn't want him to wear himself out. "But, I can still teach you if you'd like." It was always beneficial to have knowledge about herbs, no matter what the reason.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 17, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 18, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 18, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 19, 2017, 07:40 AM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - April 19, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: everything about you is so overwhelming - by Rose - May 05, 2017, 11:48 AM