Blackfoot Forest when the dark met the light
motherfucker don't play with me
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
oof i didn't even see this ooPs

Ikari didn't know where he was, exactly. Although, really, when did he ever? Despite finally finding a pack, and a place he felt like could be home, the man still yearned for adventure and exploration. He plodded through the woods, large feet leaving indents in the soft dirt below as he traveled with his head lowered, nose nearly brushing against the ground. Scents drifted this way and that, bringing in the smell of prey and soft spring air, and extremely hot men, mind you. 

Wait.

Ikari froze, then, his head jerking up and his eyes widening. That particular smell stuck to his nostrils like tar, and an angry snarl left the man's throat. Fuckfuckshitfuck that damn bastard was here! Ikari still planned on getting revenge for his lost ear, and now could be the perfect time.

He sped up his gait to a lope, feet pounding against the ground in a fashion not unlike that of a bear, and crashed through bushes and whatever else was in his way. "Oi, asshole! Snake!" he shouted, looking this way and that for the monstrous black wolf. That proved to be quite difficult, considering the fact is was dark as fuck outside, and Snake also happened to be dark as fuck. 

Luck seemed to be on his side, and Ikari caught sight of the white markings on the other's chest, stark against the darkness surrounding the devilish man. He could not see the dangerous green eyes of the other, and he suspected that they were closed. "I'll kill you, you bastard!" Ikari shouted, breaking the silence once more, before charging after the man, stopping once he got in range.
note: Ikari is biologically female

Messages In This Thread
when the dark met the light - by Snake - April 17, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: when the dark met the light - by Ikari - May 08, 2017, 02:13 PM
RE: when the dark met the light - by Snake - May 23, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: when the dark met the light - by Ikari - May 24, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: when the dark met the light - by Snake - June 02, 2017, 04:41 PM