what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 
This is reposted to fit in my timeline. ^^;

It had taken a few days for Thuringwethil to realize she is mostly pain free. She can go an entire day without straining too much and there’s no soreness by the end, nor does she feel the weight of the day when she’s sleeping outside Wildfire’s whelping den. For the first time in a long time, she decides to expand her walks outside the claim of Drageda. She finds @Eske early in the day for the mission and she leaves from the southern point of the forest into the sound.

The tide is low and she is curious about their new neighbors. They must not have spent a lot of time off the island since their meeting, or else she would (or should) know, but there had been a promise made the day to see what land they are to reason over.

For the first time, Thuringwethil finds the first signs of a sand bar leading off the sound close to the forest of the sound. She understands the tension of that day, having not been able to explore the full length of the coast, but she does not worry much about it—at least for now. The thought of expansion still linger in her mind, now that they have taken a lot of space out on the cliffs and they have a lot more mouths to feed than they did when they first arrived.

The train of thought is interrupted as she glances back to her guard, keeping a little distance for leisure between them, and she lifts her head and rises for voice for the dark matriarch. Heda does not know whether or not @Akantha can hear her call from the island to shore but it is worth a shot when she does not feel comfortable finding her way along the sand bar without a few more at her side.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i was born a blood-stained soldier - by Antumbra - April 19, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: i was born a blood-stained soldier - by Akantha - April 23, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: i was born a blood-stained soldier - by Antumbra - May 02, 2017, 03:24 PM