Ankyra Sound i was born a blood-stained soldier
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Answer she does.

Akantha awakens from her nap to the sound of the Commander's resonating howl echoing from the distant shore of Ankyra. She blinks open weary eyes and rises to shake the detrius from her pelt before her mind is fully cognizent of the movement. She moves on auto-pilot as the fogginess of sleep slowly receeds—she'd been preparing for this moment ever since their meeting. A part of her almost calls upon Kalika, or Indie, but she bites her tongue. The Matriarch felt as if this was something she needed to do alone. She did not fear the Commander, but she was wary. All storms had the potential to do great harm if given the chance.

It did not take her long to reach and cross the sandbar to meet them. She carried herself with the same confidence she always employed, but offered her respects to the pair by keeping her ears relaxed against the jagged fur of her mane. It didn't surprise her that Heda chose to bring a guard, but it did solidify her decision to leave Kalika and Indie out of this for now; the show of trust on the Matriarch's part would, hopefully, not go unnoticed.

Akantha came to a stop before them both and bowed her head to each in turn before settling her attention on Thuringwethil. Try as she might, she was unable to hide the open curiousity she harbored towards the Commander. "Heda," she greeted, remembering the proper notation for her status. "thank you for the oppertunity for us to talk under less pressing circumstances. I hope you'll find our home to be to your liking." 
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
i was born a blood-stained soldier - by Antumbra - April 19, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: i was born a blood-stained soldier - by Akantha - April 23, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: i was born a blood-stained soldier - by Antumbra - May 02, 2017, 03:24 PM