Phantom Hollow because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
A little brief about Artemis as I don't know whether or not she'll be part of this. Also by this point Kelina has heard about Liri a bit from spying on Horosk!

The coyote was hers, for now. And would remain hers until the job was done - maybe longer if that's what it came to. The dark fae was inwardly smirking whenever the girl got annoyed with something she was told to do. But she knew that if she didn't do it, Kelina would hurt her. And that was a beautiful thing to the woman. 

She had been walking silently, no words being shared, when she saw white among the darkness of the area around her. Curious now, the wolfess stalked forward until she could completely see the stranger - white but covered in dry blood. How... interesting. What was more interesting was that she seemed to be pregnant. Now, if a wolf was pregnant, surely the safest place was in pack territory? So why was this woman alone?

"Hello?" she greeted in a friendly tone, deciding to see what she could do here. After all, she was always up for some fun. Kelina stepped out of the bushes, giving a small wag of her tail to hopefully come across as friendly.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
RE: because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black - by Kelina - April 20, 2017, 03:49 PM