Phantom Hollow because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Yes, she knows a little about Liri's pregnancy, I'll edit tho if needed!

The woman, she realised, was not fooled by her facade. Well, it was always worth a go. For now, she kept it up and gave a warm smile to the other. "Sorry if I startled you - I did not mean to." Hopefully, with the accompanied wag of her tail, it was somewhat convincing. She wanted to find out more information, even if that information was not useful to her right now. All knowledge was useful, you just had to know when and how to use it.

"I mean no harm, really. My name is Kelina - you can call me Kels." She introduced herself and then took a respectful step back so the other woman might feel more relaxed. Then the dark fae tilted her head. "I was merely curious as to why you are out alone? It is not often you see wolves alone in this part of the Forest." Perhaps there was dark intent behind that, perhaps not. She had made sure that her voice still sounded friendly, maybe a little on the concerned side. Though, really, she was having fun with this already.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
RE: because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black - by Kelina - April 21, 2017, 04:12 PM