Phantom Hollow because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Now it was less fun. The woman in front of her was not pleased, clearly. Kelina stood taller then, matching the stance of the white scarred wolfess. It was when she spoke a name that the dark fae smirked, an idea popping into mind. "My, what an unexpected turn of events..." Liri had been the name the Horosk had mentioned while talking to Semira, and Kelina had managed to gather enough information to realise that Horosk had mated with the woman - Liri. It had seemed at the time that her brother might have even had feelings for this girl. How.... fun.

"Tell me, Liri, do you know of a man named Horosk ?" Her mask had vanished, showing only the black raven and her cold amethyst eyes, staring coldly at the other wolf with a wide grin. Perhaps her facade had not been very good anyway, but now there was no mistaking the cruel glint in her eyes. She stepped closer, chuckling as she did so.

She could.... do some harm with this. She could hurt Horosk.... and it would be fun, too.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
RE: because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black - by Kelina - April 21, 2017, 05:04 PM