Phantom Hollow because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kelina could no longer be bothered to put up a sweet act, and it seemed the pale woman in front of her was not convinced anyway. With a small grin, the raven turned to Artemis and gestured with her head to Liri. This is the one, I believe. Even if it wasn't, Kelina for sure could still have some fun with her. She had spoken to the little coyote a while ago, explaining the plan. Artemis should now go around the other side of the white wolf to wait for when Kelina lashed out, but the dark woman doubted she could keep her prisoner if she was to bolt. But no matter, if she did flee it wouldn't be much of a loss, as the fae had only originally become her captor so that she could help Kelina kidnap someone close to Horosk - or that had some relation to Horosk.

Of course, this might be a completely different wolf to the one she had heard her brother speak about, but she would take the chance, and rid herself of this woman if it was not the one she was searching for. There was a spark of hatred in the scarred wolfess' eyes and it only made Kelina grin more, almost like the cheshire cat. "Are you very sure about that, hun?"

"If he was here and I... hurt him, would you not care? Would you just leave him at my paws?"
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
RE: because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black - by Kelina - April 29, 2017, 08:18 AM