Phantom Hollow because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
She knew the coyote had left, but she kept her gaze firmly trained on the scarred white wolfess. While it would have been great if the girl helped Kelina take the pregnant woman, but no matter. She could do it without her. After all, she hadn't even originally planned to take the coyote in the first place, she had just been there at a supposedly bad time. The insults did not bother the raven - she had had many insults thrown at her during her life, but they only drove her on further.

She smirked again, a cruel chuckle escaping her jaws. "Seems to me like you care - after all, why else would you get so worked up about it?" Clearly, the woman was getting really pissed at Kelina, but that happened often. The dark fae was simply taunting Liri, annoying her a lot was part of the plan. Besides, it was rather amusing.

"Now, enough talk." She said and sprang forward without another word. She aimed to knock Liri down so that she could perhaps do some damage and then take her away - then do more damage. It would be fun, for sure, and she could use it against Horosk if this was indeed the Liri that he knew.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
RE: because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black - by Kelina - May 07, 2017, 03:46 AM