Sawtooth Spire light be sinister
the opposite of moderate
13 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=80%][tr][td]The name rings of promise and she responds accordingly, a new gleam of utter scrutiny as she stares at the male. Kjalarr is not a name used lightly after all, and for her, one has to earn such a distinction. Of her father's tribe there was a wildness to them, and the Palisades were full of beasts borne of both their ranks and the Stormspire. Her mother's wildlings are a different sort, cunning and brilliant and made for so much more than the mere lust of war and battle. It is from them that Eshe was formed, equal parts of skill and fable. "You have a lofty title." She mused, mostly to herself, before he went on to add that he was going to claim this place.

Her eyes drifted from him again to the summit of the tooth, her tongue briefly flashing across her teeth. "Would you be pleased with converts or would you seek those who are born to such rights?" Eshe tilted her head just a bit, watching to hear his response. It would tell her a great deal about him and how he thought; but it was also a clue to her own elitist thoughts. She had no time for inferior wolves. She had no desire to fill her ranks with wolves who were mere placeholders.

"Years ago my own father and aunt spent time in these wilds. My father carved his legacy in my homelands, but he spoke of this place with promise. I am here to see what he saw; to surpass his dreams with my own." Eshe was not a weakling despite what her size might have suggested and in her there was a cunning and a need for more. Where Kjalarr would fit into that, if he did at all, was left to be seen.  [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
light be sinister - by Kjalarr - April 21, 2017, 05:23 PM
RE: light be sinister - by Eshe FeralHeart - April 21, 2017, 11:08 PM
RE: light be sinister - by Kjalarr - April 22, 2017, 05:39 AM
RE: light be sinister - by Eshe FeralHeart - April 23, 2017, 02:00 AM
RE: light be sinister - by Kjalarr - April 23, 2017, 05:28 AM
RE: light be sinister - by Eshe FeralHeart - April 23, 2017, 02:11 PM
RE: light be sinister - by Kjalarr - April 23, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: light be sinister - by Eshe FeralHeart - April 23, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: light be sinister - by Kjalarr - April 24, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: light be sinister - by Eshe FeralHeart - April 26, 2017, 02:49 AM
RE: light be sinister - by Kjalarr - April 26, 2017, 05:04 PM