Dragoncrest Cliffs waterfall
165 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
she wondered what it would be like to hurtle down the cliffs. to simply pitch forward and fall down the rocks, and land amongst the waves that hurtled themselves against the rocks with reckless abandon. her gaze narrowed as she peered down, down toward the hissing and spitting ocean, fierce in its struggles to bring down the rocks. she watched the waves a moment longer, imagining wind in her fur and hurtling down, down, down. 

she did not approach the edge, however, nor did she stay where she was. something else caught her attention, a small robin that danced on top of the cliffs, near the girl with the pelt of fire. her gaze strayed from the waves, landing on the bird, and hovering there a few moments. her gangly limbs set into motion without warning, turning and lurching toward the bird. she darted toward it, and did not come within a meter of it before the fiery bird erupted in desperate flight. yet she did not stop; instead, moved faster, faster and faster until she streaked across the land recently woken by spring with reckless abandon, imagining wings tearing from her pelt and pulling her into the air, as had the robin moments ago.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
waterfall - by Anatha - April 21, 2017, 06:25 PM
RE: waterfall - by Elohim - April 24, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: waterfall - by Anatha - May 02, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: waterfall - by Elohim - May 08, 2017, 05:24 PM