Morningside Cuesta I watch the bees.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
"i have hunted for myself. Me and Kieran Adrien hunted a rabbit together. I have caught myself many mice after that first one back by the berry bushes."  He could see he wasnt going to get anywhere by pleading with his father. He wasnt seen as anything productive, His father hadn't been around to see his hunting. It seemed the fact that him and Kieran had hunted together like a team meant nothinf either. Sunny sighed in an aggravated manner, was all that mattered the fact that he was five months old?

It was time to put his paw down and decide himself what was best. He was going to Easthollow and if he had to sneak away he would. Maybe he would bolt away and hide until he could sneak away. Dramatic yes, but maybe that was how it had to be. He would assert himself like Dawn always knew how to do, something he admired greatly. "I am going. If i have to leave now thats how it will be" he stated and turned tail and fled. Due to his small size he was able to crash through several bushes and slip beneath several low branches that would make it harder for grayday to follow him. He saw a shallow stream up ahead and splashed through it getting his fur soaked.

Running despite the ache in his lungs he spotted a hole in a hill, and went into it. The scent of Fox and some other odd scent was disgusting but he could tell nothing was there. He tucked himself away inside the hole and prayed his father wouldnt find him.
Messages In This Thread
I watch the bees. - by Sunny - April 22, 2017, 03:30 PM
RE: I watch the bees. - by Grayday Sr. - April 23, 2017, 11:57 PM
RE: I watch the bees. - by Sunny - April 24, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: I watch the bees. - by Grayday Sr. - April 24, 2017, 12:12 AM
RE: I watch the bees. - by Sunny - April 24, 2017, 12:22 AM
RE: I watch the bees. - by Grayday Sr. - April 24, 2017, 12:31 AM
RE: I watch the bees. - by Sunny - April 24, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: I watch the bees. - by Grayday Sr. - April 25, 2017, 03:42 PM
RE: I watch the bees. - by Sunny - April 25, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: I watch the bees. - by Grayday Sr. - April 25, 2017, 10:12 PM
RE: I watch the bees. - by Sunny - April 26, 2017, 11:07 AM