Stone Circle let me fix you
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
@Calloon
she had healed. the scabs had fallen from her face, leaving angry red scars that zig-zagged across her muzzle, a few lighter ones running over one of her eyes. luck had been with her, for then she would have lost not just her voice but her sight. the angry scars gave her the appearance of a fighter, a warrior, when really she was anything but. 

being at home helped her some. no longer did the fear of being alone constantly linger, no longer did she start at every sound. she simple act of stepping over the border had alleviated some of the weight that sat in her chest. she still had a distance to go; the was thin, weeks of going without eating had expressed itself clearly in her form. she had lost the plump roundness of adolescence and did not know if she would gain it back. 

she raced after a hare now, embraced the burning in her lungs and limbs, the screaming of her muscles as she pushed to her extent. the creature's eyes bulged, rolled back in its skull, limbs working overtime. yet her hunt would not prove fruitful, for it vanished down its burrow, leaving her to collapse beside it, staring darkly into the hole in the earth.
Messages In This Thread
let me fix you - by Keoni - April 23, 2017, 10:39 AM
RE: let me fix you - by Calloon - April 23, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: let me fix you - by Keoni - May 05, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: let me fix you - by Calloon - May 06, 2017, 04:20 PM