Stone Circle let me fix you
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

[table width=80%][tr][td]The ghostly boy tripled along the border with a rarely seen bounce in his step - his slender form gliding over the marked line that protected them from unwanted visitors. Every now and again did he find a clean patch of grass that he rolled in excitedly, rubbing his mature scent with that of the alpha pair that he was so thankful for. When his round was done, he picked himself up again and decided to go beyond Easthollow's claimed land. First, he trotted but soon he began sprinting - moving with the grace of a magnificent mist around trees and over obstacles when he scented something.

He vaguely recognized the young, feminine smell but could not completely place it in his sharp skull. Still, if someone e knew was out right now he simply had to say hi. He was the man of a thousand names and would never pass up an opportunity to rub his mystery and happiness off on others. He followed her trail to where she lay; tired and panting from what he could only assume was a failed hunt or a tiring exercise.

As a newborn pup, he sniffled and looked worriedly at the hopefully resting female, offering silent companionship in her time of need with some whines.[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
let me fix you - by Keoni - April 23, 2017, 10:39 AM
RE: let me fix you - by Calloon - April 23, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: let me fix you - by Keoni - May 05, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: let me fix you - by Calloon - May 06, 2017, 04:20 PM