Stone Circle let me fix you
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
she squeezed her eyes shut, lungs moving overtime to cool her, the lack of a tongue making panting a thing of the past, and recovering herself a more difficult task. her maw slid open instinctively and her breath came fast, the lack of a tongue easily made obvious, that there was something off about the girl's already heavily scarred face. 

it took longer than it should have for her to notice the pale boy, her gaze flashing open to fall on him and empty maw immediately snapping closed. there was burning shame in her; the lack of a tongue made her a freak, made her something to be feared, as her wounds had when they had first been inflicted. she knew, because she had seen the fear herself.

her gaze travelled to rest on the boy, sniffing him too and finding him familiar- his scent she knew, and she thought that she had spotted him once or twice before. She didn't know his name, nor his affliction. she chuffed between her teeth in greeting, faded blue gaze resting on him as her overworked body gradually calmed.
Messages In This Thread
let me fix you - by Keoni - April 23, 2017, 10:39 AM
RE: let me fix you - by Calloon - April 23, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: let me fix you - by Keoni - May 05, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: let me fix you - by Calloon - May 06, 2017, 04:20 PM