Stone Circle let me fix you
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]It was sooner rather than later that noticed something off. The lacking of a tongue was something that he had never seen before - he only knew his was missing but he had not dared look at it whenever he went near water or other mirroring surfaces. Still... what could've happened to the little lady? Who in their right mind would've done this to such a young, harmless girl that, to his knowledge, had never hurt a fly in her life? Then again, he had been quite innocent as well when his tongue was separated from the rest of his body. His white brows frowned - picking up shameful vibes given by how she didn't seem to want to show her deformation to him or anyone else.

And so, he did something he did not usually do as a first introduction. He opened his mouth as he faked a yawn, revealing his own stump of a tongue with a sad smirk when he ended. She was no freak. The ghostly boy was naught ashamed and neither should she be. Being without a voice often proved difficult, but it was far easier to handle than a sickness or a missing leg. It often proved peaceful, too, because you could never get into arguments with friends or family... if only this had been the case when he was still at home... He dropped beside her, lying as she lied and placed a careful wet nose against her shoulder if she'd let him.[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
let me fix you - by Keoni - April 23, 2017, 10:39 AM
RE: let me fix you - by Calloon - April 23, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: let me fix you - by Keoni - May 05, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: let me fix you - by Calloon - May 06, 2017, 04:20 PM