Otatso Wetlands there's somethings we need to talk about
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Thanks for starting, I'm so excited :D

Gabe despised this weird swampy terrain. Every few feet his large paws were sinking in mush, whether it be flat out mud or mud hidden under straw and other leaf litter. The trees were shady yes, but they harbored insects beyond fathomable amounts. They swarmed around above the two travelers and occasionally came down to their heads. Gabe had been stung by something already, his ivory fur was like a beacon in the world of green and brown and blue.

Gabe turned his head to Ynes and nodded, even going so far as to smile at her. Over the course of their journey he'd began to trust her a bit. It was definitely good for him to have a stable person by his side, at least for now. It was bringing back him and his joking fun loving personality. Sounds great, if I get bit one more time I'm going to lose my shit. He grumbled, sort of playfully.
Messages In This Thread
there's somethings we need to talk about - by Ynes - April 23, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Gabe - April 25, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Aoife - April 29, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Ynes - April 29, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Gabe - April 30, 2017, 07:47 AM