Otatso Wetlands there's somethings we need to talk about
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Gabe had forgotten how much he'd liked Aoife, but listening to her talk made his tail wag happily. Ynes began to wander a little, he glanced towards her just to be sure she wasn't going too far, then back at Aoife. Naturally, she asked where he'd been since they'd last met, and Gabe let out a small chuckle. It was partly to hide the fact that he really didn't want to talk about where he'd been, but he wanted it to seem less serious than it was. I settled down in a pack for a while, until I realized they were just a bunch of bloody liars. I'm a free man again, I figure pack life just isn't for me. He would go into no further detail of his life with the sirens, of his life with Kalika. Not even if Aoife asked nicely pretty please with a cherry on top.

Trying to bulldoze past the topic of his past, he quickly changed the subject, he even allowed his thick tail to wag. But never mind where I've been, what about you?! What has the gorgeous Aoife been up to without her equally gorgeous if not more so companion. That was one of the most lighthearted and Gabeish sentences that Gabe had uttered in quite a while. What had changed over the last week or so he couldn't say, was it finding a new friend in Ynes, or rediscovering an old one in Aoife? Maybe it was both, but he was starting to feel like himself again.
Messages In This Thread
there's somethings we need to talk about - by Ynes - April 23, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Gabe - April 25, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Aoife - April 29, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Ynes - April 29, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Gabe - April 30, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Gabe - May 04, 2017, 09:16 PM