Otatso Wetlands there's somethings we need to talk about
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Aoife's enthusiastic 'saaaaaame' made Gabe smile, and remember another reason why he'd liked her so much the first time they'd met. They had a lot in common, both in personality and in style. Aoife answered his question about what she'd been doing and he was kind of surprised. By picked up a kid, did she mean adopted? If so, where was the kid? He was a little confused by that, but he could ask more about it later. It's not like he'd shared any more about what he'd done than she had anyway.

She asked where him and Ynes were going, and the large white furred male glanced back at his other friend. We aren't going anywhere definite I guess. We met back in some valley, and we've just been helping each other out, getting by. But to be honest I don't really have anywhere to be. He said, and though it may have sounded sad in theory, Gabe actually sort of liked that. He liked having no deadlines and commitments (I had to slip a lyric in there), no restrictions. It meant that he could go wherever he wanted to be, no one could stop him. Plus, he met the coolest people while traveling, including the two females before him.
Messages In This Thread
there's somethings we need to talk about - by Ynes - April 23, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Gabe - April 25, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Aoife - April 29, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Ynes - April 29, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Gabe - April 30, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: there's somethings we need to talk about - by Gabe - May 09, 2017, 06:43 AM